With rapidly changing COVID challenges and new information arising regularly, the team at Total Health Medical are doing everything possible to keep our patients and staff safe while continuing to serve our community.
So that we can ensure everyone’s safety and provide you with appropriate care, please call ahead of your appointment if you meet any of the following criteria:
- Have a fever, cough, sore throat, or shortness of breath
- Have had contact with someone diagnosed with or suspected of having Coronavirus
- Have been instructed to isolate or quarantine in the last 14 days
Our clinic has introduced Telehealth appointments to ensure patients have access to health practitioners with the option to stay home when needed. These are available if you:
- Have attended an in-person consult at our clinic within the last 12 months
- Are in COVID-19 quarantine or isolation due to a Queensland public health order
- Are less than 12 months old
- Are experiencing homelessness
You can book a Telehealth appointment online or by calling Total Health Medical. To change an existing booking, please contact the practice.
We also ask that you please follow the current Queensland Health face mask rules when attending our clinics.